Saturday, June 1, 2013

Muffins with Mommy

Our last "Muffins with Mommy" at preschool ~ such a bittersweet day.  I have loved these four years at Circle of Friends and know that it is going to be very difficult to walk away from this sweet little school.  But, Kennedy and I were both so excited for our morning together. 
A special day calls for a new dress!
All dolled up and ready for our day together

love my darling little one
Kennedy loves to craft, so she was thrilled that we got to create crowns together.

Mama had trouble with the glue, so I stuck with sparkly little jewel stickers to jazz up Kennedy's crown.  She deemed it "beautiful", so I was happy.


Muffins with Mommy ~ 2013
Kennedy and her friends sang three songs for the mommies and also answered a few interview questions.  Miss Tricia got such a kick out of one of Kennedy's answers - when asked what I do while she is at school, Kennedy replied "she shops...but she can't shop at Target because she gave it up for Lent!  It's a sacrifice for her!"  My little girl pays attention!
I love you, Kennedy

Kennedy and her sweet classmates listening to a story
Our hour together went by so quickly, but we had a lot of fun.  It was a special morning, and I am so thankful for these precious days.

No comments:

Post a Comment