Friday, June 7, 2013

a trip to the tulip fields

The photographer that we've used in the past for family pictures was offering mini spring sessions at the tulip fields and I just couldn't pass up the opportunity.  I've always wanted to go and explore the beautiful fields bursting with colors but I've been hard pressed to get Kyle on board for an hour drive to go look at flowers.  We ended up going on a week day (when there were no crowds but also no fun activities) when Kyle was at work.
It was such a lovely setting and I was thrilled with how the pictures turned out.  Carter is usually my photogenic one, but we had trouble getting a natrual smile from him.  Kennedy was a bit more cooperative, there was the promise of ice cream, after all.
I'm amazed at how big they're getting...


I brought along my own camera and compared to Marie's stunning photography, mine look a little sad...but I had to include a few.






My handsome, nearly 7 year old, boy!
Love him

We found some wooden shoes and a windmill ~ very Holland-esque

oh how I love this little one and her too cute for words smile, the one that crinkles her nose!


The kids wanted to take a few pictures, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment