Saturday, June 15, 2013

more ballet fun

It's been a fun five months of ballet and as it wraps up, I couldn't help but take a few more pictures.
We were able to view their class again and see their numbers for the upcoming recital.
I really can't get enough of this cuteness!




"Singin' in the Rain" for tap



"Impossible" for ballet

I love that this picture makes it look like she actually knows what she's doing!
My little one marches to her own drum...and dances to it, too.

Kennedy had ballet pictures just three days after her surgery.  I was worried that she wouldn't be up for it, but thankfully she had a day or two where she felt better before she felt worse.  It just so happened that she was doing a bit better on Saturday.  Luckily the pictures were at noon, so she wasn't overly tired either.
It was a lot of fun getting her all dolled up and ready for her pictures, but I must admit I struggled with putting make-up on my baby.  We kept it very simple, a little blush, touch of mascara and a light lip stick.  It was scary how different it made her look.  So grown up.

I didn't bring my camera but was able to snap a few shots with my phone. 
Kennedy loves her costume and is very excited for her recital. 

little ballerinas
Lyla, Kennedy and Kaitlin

So excited to see their big performance next weekend...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment