Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Boo Bash ~ 2012

It's a tradition of ours to head into downtown Camas and attend the Boo Bash each year.  I thought I was going to get out of it (as fighting crowds and trying desperately not to loose a child isn't super fun for me :) due to rain, but as 3:00 approached, the rain stopped and the kids were pumped to don their costumes and get a few treats.
Besides struggling to find a parking space, we had a lot of fun.  Thankfully Carter and Kennedy don't love to stand in long lines, either, so we hit one side of the street, got our ice cream from DQ, visited the fire station and then called it a day.  A fun little tradition continues...
Cinderella and Harry Potter


my little wizard and petite princess

Our first stop on a side street - no crowds = no waiting.  
Perfect!


humoring me with a few pictures as we waited in line

At the fire station

such a cute little downtown street
Camas really reminds me of McMinnville, so I love going downtown for things like this.  The leaves were gorgeous and the street was so perfectly fall-ish.

Harry, boy wizard
(we'll dye his hair for Halloween!)

enjoying a few treats

the highlight of the Boo Bash - mini ice cream cones at Dairy Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment