Saturday, March 10, 2012

Matinee with the Chipmunks

Sometimes laughter can be the best medicine!
Even though Kennedy was still feeling sick, we decided that an outing to the movies wouldn't be too taxing for her.  And to be honest, I was so tired of being at home that I had to figure out a little outing for us or I might have gone crazy!  My poor mom is here visiting and sadly we haven't been able to have our usual fun.  Well, this little trip to the movies was fun. 

We headed to the Liberty Theater in downtown Camas and caught an afternoon showing of Alvin & the Chipmunks - Chipwreked.  I don't know that I've ever seen Carter laugh so hard.  He was so excited and seemed to really love the show.  I love that he watches movies from the edge of his seat, giddy with excitement.  And really, who wouldn't enjoy six little chipmunks singing Lady Gaga and Beyonce?  It certainly won't win an Oscar, but it was an entertaining kids movie.

Nana and the kids excited for the movie to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment