Thursday, February 9, 2012

bowling fun

I find myself playing catch up with our blog again...the days and weeks just zoom by and I find myself with a list of short little activities that I'd like to post. 
A couple of weekends ago we met our friends, the Pikes, at Big Al's for a morning of bowling and games.  If you live in the area, you really must take advantage of the cheap prices for early morning bowling - $2 per game and $2 shoe rentals.  It makes for a fun morning that doesn't break the bank.  I love Big Al's...it's new and clean and so much fun.  The kids love it! 
 Carter and Brevin

 Good job, Kennedy!  All of the littles used bumpers, but Kennedy managed to produce the highest score (with a little help from the ramps but still...).

 Daddy and Kennedy

 Carter is so funny about wanting to use a big ball - I think he's bowling with a 10 pounder at this point.  He so badly wants to be big and I just pray that he would realize how wonderful it is to be small! 

Proud

No comments:

Post a Comment