Friday, February 24, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day 2012

The kids had Valentine's boxes waiting for them when they came downstairs for breakfast. 


I found this idea on Pinterest, too...after the kiddos went to bed, I decorated their doors with hearts.  Each heart had something that I loved about them.  It was fun to do and I think they got a kick out of the surprise.  Carter woke me up with a hug and a sweet litte voice saying, "thanks for my hearts, Mama.  I love them"  And these are things that really fill me up.  He was so appreciative and loving.

The highlight of his Valentine's box was a Oregon jersey that I found on sale at the end of the season.  I think he would wear it every day if I let him.  He actually contimplated giving up Oregon Ducks shirts of Lent.  That's how much he loves them.  Silly boy.

Love those cheesy, smile for the camera faces!
Trying to get a few decent pictures before dashing off to school. 

Now that's what I call LOVE!

I helped out in Kennedy's classroom during her little party.  They made a heart craft, played a few games and had a special snack.  I really adore preschool and it's so fun to help out during these special days.
Kennedy and her friend, Lyla, in their matching dresses.
Lyla is the tiniest, sweetest little thing. 

Snack time and one last "cheese" for Mom.
Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment