Thursday, November 21, 2013

Family Wedding

The main reason for our trip up north was to attend the wedding of Kyle's cousin, Deneeva.  Kyle comes from a huge family and we aren't often able to make it to all of the special celebrations.  We knew that it would be a great opportunity to see the Phelan side of his family.  It was fun to see many of his aunts, uncles and cousins.  
The wedding and reception were located in a rural area of Mt. Vernon on an old farm.  It was a lovely setting, although a major storm blew in that day so unfortunately none of the grounds could be used.  The barn was rustic and made lovely with lights and other decorations.  It was a very kid friendly wedding, as well, and Carter and Kennedy had a blast!

me and my girl

my handsome boys

Kennedy loved dancing and after a minute or so of shyness it was hard to get her off the dance floor!

Daddy is a great dance partner, too!

Carter was a big hit with all of the little girls.
It was so cute to watch him interact ~ he was very sweet with them and you could also tell he loved the attention!

so much fun!

my little loves
I am so blessed
I absolutely love this picture of the kids ~ they had so much dancing the night away.  I think the idea of the wedding felt very fancy to them.  Thankfully they were perfectly behaved and really had a wonderful time!

No comments:

Post a Comment