Saturday, September 8, 2012

Meet the Teacher

It is with a tear in my eye that I write about the start of Kennedy's last year of preschool.  We have loved our years at Circle of Friends, and it will be so hard to leave this safe, sweet school at the end of the year.  Kennedy really lucked out this year and has such a wonderful teacher, Miss Tricia.  She has such a warm, loving spirit and we couldn't be happier.  She took last year off, so when we made the decision on which session to sign up for, we didn't know who our teacher would be.  We are so thankful that it worked out this way!  I think it's going to be a great year for Kennedy.
doing a little coloring to get used to her new room
Kennedy is across the hall, in the gumball room this year.

Yay!  Lyla is in her class again!
Such sweetness in that little one and such a great family

our little gumball

Oh Kennedy, I pray that this year is full of goodness for you.  I pray that you work hard but have so much fun, too.  I am excited to see how you will grow and change during this last year of preschool.

No comments:

Post a Comment