Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hiking with Daddy

A few weeks ago while I was away for the weekend, Kyle took the kids up to Multnomah Falls. We always talk about wanting to go hiking and exposing our children to the beautiful sites of the Northwest, but it seems like our weekends fill up and we never manage to get going. But, Kyle is awesome and loves to have fun activities to do with the kids, so he drove out towards the gorge and with Kennedy on his back and Carter at his side they hiked up the trail to the top of the falls. Carter nearly made it to the top but then got too tired, so Kyle ended up carrying another 40 pounds for the rest of the hike. Good thing he's in shape!

The kids in the back of the truck getting ready to set out...


I love that Kyle took such good pictures to document this day.


2 comments:

  1. That is so great. What a good Dad. I sure miss that place. It's been a long time since I've been to the NW. I would love to take my family there some time and show them the sights. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats awesome, what a brave dad! j/k! Great pics, looks like the kids and Kyle had fun!

    ReplyDelete