Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mother's Day

Oh, I've been a blog slacker recently. Life is always busy, so I can't very well use that as an excuse each time something doesn't get done. But, it does seem like we've been even busier than usual. We are all itching for summer and the sunshine that will (hopefully) come. Thankfully Mother's Day weekend was lovely and we were able to enjoy some much needed time outdoors to recharge our rain soaked spirits! My husband is wonderfully thoughtful and actually uses the entire weekend to celebrate Mother's Day - I started off Saturday morning with a latte delivery, headed out shopping (by myself!) and enjoyed brunch with some girlfriends. Later that afternoon, Kyle, the kids and I headed down to the water to walk and eat dinner outdoors. It was the epitome of a perfect day!

Trying desperately to get a nice picture with my beautiful kids on this beautiful day!

My two favorite guys

On Sunday we headed to church and then joined Kyle's family for a day out in Hillsboro. We had a delicious dinner and some more time outside. It was a great way to end the special weekend.

Kennedy watering all of Grandma and Papa's flowers

Such a serious look of concentration on that face

I just had to include this snapshot - oh this face. I hope it can provide just a small glimpse into Little Miss' attitude. She rocks it, big time.

My big boy. Love him

No comments:

Post a Comment