Thursday, April 22, 2010

Take me out the ball game

We celebrated Carter's birthday with his friends on a much smaller scale this year. The guest list was smaller, the food simpler and everything was more relaxed. It was a baseball theme and I think all the kids really enjoyed themselves. I know it was the most fun that I have had at one of the kids' parties.

Carter was so excited for his friends to arrive...ooh the anticipation!


Nana was able to make it up to help us celebrate and Grandma partied with us too. As always, I was so thankful to have their help.

Pinata time!

This was one tough pinata. I think we made in through the line of kids about 6 times before Kyle helped them out and cut it a bit.

The sun was out and the kids had fun playing ball and being outside. Here are Carter and Andrew - they've been friends their entire lives and it's fun to capture pictures and compare them from years past. They've both grown so much.

Happy Birthday to you...

Making a wish

Post party glow. No nap on party day, he was too amped up to even think about sleeping.

Later in the afternoon, Carter opened all his presents from Nana and Pops. Can I just tell you how much he LOVES this Spiderman outfit. He wore it for three straight days and would have worn it more had I not confiscated it to wash. What a silly boy he is!

No comments:

Post a Comment