Friday, January 18, 2013

Christmas Day ~ 2012

Here it is the 18th of January and I am finally wrapping up my Christmas posts, wahoo!  January has started off slowly for us, but I have still managed to fill the minutes and I'm afraid my blog is often the first to be neglected!

Our Christmas celebrations ended with a wonderful afternoon and evening spent with family.  It was relaxing and fun but also special.  I love having a house full of people and there were helping hands throughout the preparations of the meal, so it was stress free!

Of course, I had to get all of our usual pictures before the festivities got into full swing.  After a few posed photos, I put the camera away and just enjoyed the fun!
My handsome boy

Christmas cuteness

sweet Kennedy

Pops and Nana

Our family

Papa and Grandma

the girls

the boys

the kids enjoying snuggles with Papa
(Kennedy had an unfortunate incident with a large cup of water, so an outfit change was in order)

I went to bed that night feeling so grateful for our family and for the blessings of Christmas.  It really was such a lovely time of celebration.  I loved the fun activities we did as a family throughout the month, was so happy with our lower key Christmas Eve and treasured all of our time with family.
We are so fortunate to be surrounded by so much love!


1 comment:

  1. Love seeing your family! Hoping to see you in June when we are in CB!

    ReplyDelete