Friday, February 15, 2013

Pajama Day

I do so love how little events can mean so much to kids. 
Pajama day at preschool was such a big deal to Kennedy...she was so excited!  She had picked out new, pink, bunny slippers earlier in the month, so of course she needed new jammies to match her new slippers.  She was pumped!

Starting her day with table time ~
a little worksheet to practice letter recognition and writing

sweet friends
Kennedy just loves Lyla
The mommies prepared a special snack for PJ day - cinnamon french toast sticks and little sausages.
Kennedy had asked me to stay and help, so I served snack and spent the morning in her classroom.
I love watching her in this environment.  She's so comfortable and confident and really seems to love being at school.
It makes my heart happy.

Gumball class
Chase, Blake, Emily, Keiran, Delaynee
Cohen, Madalyn, Miss Tricia, Lyla and Kennedy


And what's a morning at school without a little horsing around?

It was a fun morning!  Thanks for sharing pajama day with me, sweet Kennedy!

No comments:

Post a Comment