Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Summer lovin'

Ahhh, it's summer and the sun is finally shining. As always, we've been busy and I find myself playing catch up, with my blogging, pictures, house cleaning and general day to day life maintenance. So, with my apologies, here's a random post of last month and the fun we had.

Carter and baby Stellan J Mortensen. We love this family and were thrilled to meet their newest addition. What a blessing he is!


Kennedy kept her "pretties" in long enough for me to take a picture. Seriously, how cute are they? I had hoped to train her into wearing hair bows and things in time for the wedding, but it didn't take and so we bobbed her hair once again. What do you do when they won't wear hair clips? I can't handle hair falling in her face all day...yet another check in the 'boys are easier' column.

Our first summer sun found us out on the river, enjoying a quick boat ride.
Carter and his good buddy Johnny
So fun!

Sunny days mean time at the park,

and pictures outside before church.

We were lucky enough to have Auntie Stacy, Uncle Justin and Bennett here to celebrate Grandma's birthday. Kyle is so much fun, who needs toys?!?

Happy Birthday, Grandma!

The whole bunch

I'm sure this was a safety hazard, but they were having way too much fun to stop it. Racing around the downstairs, tipping over and giggling from their toes. It was so fun to witness them playing well together.

No comments:

Post a Comment