Tuesday, June 29, 2010

100!

It's taken me a year and a half, but I am now publishing my 100th post! I love being able to look back and laugh at funny times, reminisce about great vacations and marvel at how much the kids have grown. I don't know if anyone else really reads our family's blog, but I love it and know that I will always treasure these little glimpses into our life.

Anyways, I just had to get a few of these things down or else I'm sure to forget them. Carter had a couple of funnies today, one left me scratching my head, wondering, "where does he come up with this stuff?" On our way home this afternoon, Carter informs me, "Mom, people who are at the very tip top of the earth or the very bottom of the earth are all standing up straight. They're not upside down." Really? Of course, but the whole 'earth is round' thing seemed a bit beyond his four years. Okay then. Then tonight as we were saying our prayers...I've been working on the Lord's prayer with him for the past week or so and tonight he tried to do it all on his own. ..."forgive us our debts and we forgive our dinners." I'm sure God got a good chuckle out of that one.

He's a great kid with a wonderful mind and I can't wait to see where it will take him.

2 comments: