Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Donuts with Daddy

I was so very thankful that our vacation to Mexico didn't interfere with "Donuts with Daddy" day at preschool.  It is such a special morning for the children and Kennedy was so excited for Daddy to come to school with her.  

Hard to contain her excitement!

A side by side picture like this really shows how much Kennedy looks like her daddy

First activity of the day was to cut out and decorate ties for one another...

Kyle's had a rainbow and a flower and a few other little pictures (not totally distinguishable to me :).
Kennedy's said "I love Dad"
Miss Tricia took a picture of Kennedy and Daddy and then put it into a frame that Kennedy had made.  It's now sitting on our entry way table and it makes me smile each time I see it!

Kennedy's name was chosen to be the flag holder


Donut time!


Somebody loves donuts!
I know I've said it dozens of times, but I do so love our little preschool.  These special little days that they have throughout the year are so important to the children.  Kennedy had been counting down the days and was thrilled to have Kyle at school with her.  
It was a very special day indeed!


No comments:

Post a Comment