Monday, May 30, 2011

a little more spring cleaning

I'm in the home stretch...after 8 posts in one morning, I'm finally seeing my "to do" list shrink. It's been such a busy couple of months, but I am committed to writing a few words or posting a picture or two of the highlights. It's funny, we're leaving for vacation tomorrow, so I've got a ton to do, but I knew that if I didn't get caught up on my blogging that it would probably never get done. So here are a few more random pictures from May...


Fun day at Carter's school was a circus theme this year. The mom's worked hard and I loved the end result. My hats off to preschool teachers, though. Two hours with 80+ kids, in 20 minute rotations and I was exhausted!
Carter and his buddy Kannon


My girl - always marching to her own drummer!


A sunny day at the zoo with our friends, the Pikes and the Partains. It was crazy busy due to our lack of sunshine this spring, I'm sure, but the kids had a great time.


Carter and Brevin on the elephant bike


Eli and Kennedy




Adrian and Carter





Brunch time - we met Care, Alex, Ethan, Kirst, Tim and Lillian for brunch at Tasty n' Sons to celebrate Tim's promotion at work. Delicious food and great company. Think we should do it more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment