Monday, May 30, 2011

Easter

Easter is such a special holiday to me, and I have loved sharing traditions with the kids. Each year, we talk a little more about the real meaning of Easter and what a truly precious gift we have been given. Carter's preschool teacher shared with me that after reading an Easter story to the class, she asked them all a few questions about the true meaning of the cross and the significance of Easter. I was so proud to hear that Carter was the only student who knew every answer - I honestly felt like I was succeeding in my most important job, sharing the love of Christ with my kids.


Finding baskets on Easter morning



Look, Mom!



Hunting for eggs

silliness


This is the smile that we get from Kennedy - all the time!


Trying to snap a few pictures before church




Baby Brady in his Easter best


Cousins

No comments:

Post a Comment