Sunday, February 27, 2011

snow!

We woke up on Thursday morning to a couple inches of snow. Certainly not the winter "storm" they were predicting, but enough to close schools and transform our street into a winter fun park! Everyone was out bright and early and the kids enjoyed playing in the snow for a few hours. I loved watching their joy and experiencing the fun through their eyes. I can remember how excited I was to have snow and still love how it makes everything look clean, white, beautiful and even a little magical.

Not happy about posing for a picture before running out to play.
Joy!
A little mischievous perhaps?

So much fun, Mom!

Starting to tucker out...playing in the snow is hard work!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Katie, I just love the priceless photos of Kennedy smiling in the snow! What a beautiful little girl! And I can't believe how big Carter has gotten! I sure miss you and can't believe it has been so long since we've seen you! We should really try and get together soon!

    ReplyDelete