Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Preschool Christmas Program

It really doesn't get much cuter than a group of 3 and 4 years olds, up on stage singing some Christmas songs. Now, some were belting it out while others just stood there and frowned and that's half the fun of it. Thankfully Carter actually sang while doing the hand motions this year. He was so excited and so proud of himself. And we were proud of him, too.
Carter and Kennedy pre-concert. We got there quite early and snagged some good seats!


Walking in with his class. Can he be any cuter? All business, that boy.

"I'm Going to Wrap Myself up for Christmas" complete with bow and tag

Singing!

Really, can I tell you how much I love this little guy? He can be so sweet and so grown up, at moments it nearly breaks my heart. Don't get me wrong, he has his moments, many of them in fact, but when I get home and he says he missed me "SOOO" much and wraps his skinny little arms tightly around my neck and won't let go, my heart melts. He is a blessing and during those trying times, I need to remind myself of that.

Grandma came for the show

And Aunt Peg, too.

With his teacher, Miss Michell

No comments:

Post a Comment