Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sweet Ethan

Nearly six weeks ago on October 14th, sweet Ethan Fulton Richardson made his way into this world. My dearest friend, Carrie, became a mom for the first time and I am an auntie once again. He is just the tiniest, most precious little guy and we love him to pieces. Care and Alex are amazing parents and have taken to the whole parenting gig with ease. It's been so wonderful to witness. We can't wait to see where this little charmer will go...

Still a little bruised from a rough delivery, but so beautiful. He has a ton of dark hair and looks a lot like Alex - he's a doll!

Kennedy and I meeting Baby Ethan for the first time

Kennedy was remarkably calm around the baby and didn't seem to mind me holding him. I was pleasantly surprised.

A natural. Carrie is one of the most amazing people in my life and it has been such a treat to watch her fall so in love with this sweet baby boy. She is calm and relaxed and seems to know exactly what she's doing. She's remarkable!

No comments:

Post a Comment