Friday, November 12, 2010

10 years...

A lot has changed in the ten years since we graduated from Linfield, but thankfully our wonderful friendships have remained. I was fortunate enough to spend a fun weekend with some of my college girlfriends, celebrating our 10 year reunion. We enjoyed great food, fantastic Willamette Valley wine and priceless friends. Already looking forward to our next get together.


Outside our fabulous hotel, Inn at Red Hills, home to the oh-so-delicious Farm to Fork.
(Ali, Sarah, me, Gina, Carrie and Lins. Andrea is missing from this one, as she headed out early)


Lindsey and I, represting Whites #13

Eyrie Winery in McMinnville. I found myself wondering, why didn't we do this more when we lived here?

First winery of the weekend - getting things off to a good start!

Wine tasting in Dundee - Hobbs Winery

My dear friend, Ali. We got the ball rolling for this wonderful weekend and are so glad we did. What fun!

Oh how we love our wine

No comments:

Post a Comment